Sunday 26 March 2017

Lesson 8 - Barcelona (20-24)

This week, I was away in Barcelona on an Illustration Trip. As I missed the location drawing this week, rather than going out and drawing buildings and people in Worcester, I have now decided to use the drawings I did in Barcelona as a replacement.

We walked all around to try and find interesting buildings to sketch but the most interesting building was the Gaudi Cathedral due to its beautiful spirals on the outside and the colours on the inside. I looked at the shapes of buildings, the colours and also the graffiti on the sides of the buildings. It was a wonderful sight to see with all the fantastic architecture. I did a variety of drawings; mainly with pen and pencils due to the fact that we had a lot of places to go to so we didn't have much time to sit down and draw. However, I am pleased with some of the drawings I did, although some are better than others.




















No comments:

Post a Comment