Friday 4 November 2016

WORCESTER WEEK - 31ST OCT/4TH NOV 2016

This week was Worcester week where there were various trips and activities for everyone. I went to three activities this week which were: the Bristol Zoo trip, Acting for Animators and a guest lecturer session.

The Bristol Zoo trip was my favourite one since I haven't been there in years and I was able to draw new animals that had been placed there. It also helps that I am better at drawing than I was a few years ago. I am very pleased with my drawing outcomes, especially with the monkeys and gorillas. The fish were hard to draw since they wouldn't keep still and it was the same with the butterflies, penguins and mice.

The Acting for Animators was a fun session too since we could create our own characters based on pictures from a magazine. I had a middle aged model who was dressed in jeans and a long black coat. I made him out to be very rude and disrespectful since I thought it was an interesting portrayal. It was odd to portray this character since it is also completely out of character to me too.

This week was a good experience for me and it also let me catch up on everything, and even allowed me to do some extra work.















No comments:

Post a Comment