Monday 20 February 2017

Lesson 4 - 20/02/17

In this week's lesson, we were drawing the model again but not nude this time. Instead, we were drawing her with animals, which was an interesting choice. It mostly consisted of birds, which was a shame since I would have like to have a wider variety of animals. Anyway, after some warm up speed drawings, which turned out very well in my favour for a change, we then did some large portraits of all the animals and the model together. It was a bit difficult for me as a little of the view was blocked due to people in front of me and the fact that I had no other space to move to. I did very good proportions this lesson as well as a good sized drawings, which isn't what I usually do since I don't always think before I draw. It was a big improvement for me and I am very pleased to see that I am making goo progress. Finally, we made four sheets with different textures; wet and dry, which we then used as silhouettes to make the image we saw in front of us. I added pen detail on mine which made a big improvement to my work.











No comments:

Post a Comment