Monday 17 October 2016

17/10/16 - Lesson 4

In today's lesson, we were looking at foreshortening, which is the modification of an established scale in a drawing of the human figure to represent perspective. The model this week was marked with pieces of paper, which helped calculate the differences between the different parts of the body and this made sure that we had everything in the correct proportion from the perspective. I think that I have definitely improved this week as the body actually looks more realistic now thanks to the new techniques I have been taught. However, she was posed at odd angles and it was especially hard as she was lying down this week so we had 45 minutes to draw her so I took extra care. Still, I made some mistakes of course but they will be corrected and I will get better!












No comments:

Post a Comment