Tuesday 7 March 2017

Lesson 6 - 07/03/17 (Homework)

For this week's work, it was more observational drawings but this time, we had to draw the model while she was moving. I found this hard but I did get used to it. We had to do the same for homework this week; two being primary and the other two being secondary, eg YouTube. I think that that hardest one was the secondary reference due to the fact that I wasn't in control of the movement at all. It was good to practice though and I chose specific ones where the limbs were at odd positions, hence the axel and death-drop. The primary ones were eaiser as I could choose what the movements were and again, I wanted to try something that made the joints bend and such. It's almost similar to what the model did in the lecture. 



YOUTUBE: ICE PRINCESS - AXEL JUMP

 PRIMARY: JUMPING WITH A BALL



YOTUBE: LAGANJA DEATH DROP

PRIMARY: ME CROUCHING DOWN


No comments:

Post a Comment